Approaching or In RetirementThe saving and investing patterns that have gotten you “to” retirement are markedly different from the patterns that will get you “through” retirement. Whether you’re newly retired or fully retired we’ll create a written income plan that smoothes the tax bite on your retirement income over time and gives you the peace of mind that you’ll be able to fund your desired lifestyle expenses throughout your retirement years. Let’s get the conversation started!
Our team has specialized expertise that combines tax and estate planning to help you make the most efficient use of your assets in retirement. We will help you when you’re making key decisions during Severance & Early Retirement. We take a look at the whole picture – your health, your retirement lifestyle, your need for income, your desire to create a legacy for future generations or for your favourite charities – and provide you with options and guidance to make sure that your financial life is organized exactly as you wish it to be.
- Are individuals or couples typically over 55 years old
- Live in Alberta, British Columbia or Ontario (If outside of Edmonton, AB - must be comfortable normally working via phone, email, video conferencing, fax & mail)
- Have accumulated a minimum of $250,000 in investable financial assets
- If still working, have a household income over $100,000
- Understand the importance of planning and investing, but lack the time, skill or desire to do it yourself
- Are ready to follow and implement the advice of professionals and eager to engage in our planning, investment and risk management process.
- Appreciate personalized service from a team of knowledgeable professionals and are looking for a cohesive and holistic approach to managing all of your financial affairs.
- Are more concerned about having a personalized plan which takes a balanced and comprehensive approach rather than trying to time the markets or scattering your investments at various institutions.
- Are willing to share your Personalized Wealth experience with your like-minded family & friends.